The Dusty Roads

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Dusty Roads will be the home of my childhood memories - both bitter and sweet. It is about the bumpy and smooth paths I've taken, things and places seen through the eyes of a child, my achievements and failures, and everything else that have played a part to form my life today.

This space will be where I fall back on to recall and tell the stories I may have forgotten as time (or age?) catches up on me. Someday, I would like to tell my children and my children's children, my story.

And this is where I start. The pitter-patter of my footprints on many dusty roads.

Eternity

Eternity reminiscing the good old days | Permalink |



5 Comments:


On March 05, 2006 5:34 PM, Blogger Nick said:

hey, when did u take that photo? does not look "childhood" at all?

baby pics please ...

time to dig and scan those photos, save u the trouble of compiling your wedding slide show later ... ;-D

 

On March 06, 2006 3:06 PM, Blogger FooDcrazEE said:

lolz.....dont lose ur childhood pic.....its a treasure there.....looking at them reminds me of so many happy moments.

 

On March 08, 2006 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

i'm digging hard for them! and also praying that i find them soon... :)

 

On July 19, 2006 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

Good design!
http://grmqqiws.com/qbky/eins.html | http://civerktw.com/ujsg/imrm.html

 

On January 10, 2010 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

About me

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled. And that has made all the difference.

~ Robert Frost

Name: Eternity
From: Malaysia

About Dusty Roads
My blogs
Previous Posts
Credits
  Distributed by:
Powered by :


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Malaysia License.

© 2006 thedustyroads.blogspot.com